From my earliest memory, my life was never what most would consider “normal,” and I’m not always great at taking things in stride, but I have a good sense of humor to help me along the way. 😉
Here’s a little about me:
* I have three little girls, a dog, and a husband.
*I grew up smack dab in the middle of six kids. I had to do something to make them remember my name so I earned the title of “the funny one” from early on. Fact: my family laughs the hardest at my jokes.
* I spend any free time (which isn’t much cooking, crocheting, watching sitcoms, playing Hello Kitty Bingo, surfing Facebook, and attempting to turn my life experiences into funny stories to share with you.
* I am a southern girl living in the Pacific Northwest.
* I hate seafood. All kinds. If it lives in the water, it doesn’t go in my mouth. And, no, I don’t want to try your mom’s salmon everyone raves about. I won’t like it. Sorry. Why eat something that tastes like chicken when you can just eat chicken?! Weirdo.
* I love all things science fiction and grew up collecting figurines of Godzilla, King Kong, Mothra, and other monsters you’ve never heard of. Oh, and it probably goes without mentioning, I wasn’t a very popular child.
* I’m a writer that needs encouragement. Seriously. I kinda depend on your feedback to stay inspired so, if you have something nice to say, please leave it in the comments! And if it’s not nice, then go back under the bridge, you troll.